|Find more Slice of Life stories|
(or post a slice!) at
Two Writing Teachers
It's always been part of my life.
I bring it on myself. I claim that I can't find time to organize.
Well... that's not true. I have the time, but
I do other (more fun!) things instead.
But then it starts to get to me.
CHAOS: In the classroom
- student materials in need of reorganizing (did take care of that today)
- library ... half at home, most on shelves, most labeled, not quite in boxes... barely even touched
- papers for a binder laying on top of the binder
CHAOS: At home
- the drawer full of bills and papers to be filed
- the socks that need pairing and rolling
- the pile of sheets pulled from beds on Thursday
Since we survived a crazy homecoming week with two teenage girls,
I'll take every drop of sympathy I can get this week....
(can you hear the violin music in the background?)
- "You need more sleep!"
- "It's not that bad!"
- "You've had a lot going on!"
- "Do you feel okay? You seem out of it."
Maybe after a cold beverage, a funny sitcom, a soak in the tub and a full night of sleep....
I'll feel a little better
to clear a little bit of the chaos.